Design and build an automatic bottle filling system that can handle 25 different types and sizes of bottles with change over time of less than 15 minutes.
The system operates at a gross cycle rate of 40 BPM
A custom-designed system using only 4 styles of pucks to handle the bottles throughout the front end of the process. This includes Check Weighing, Filling, Capping, Induction Sealing, Tracking, and Vision Inspection. Integration of all back-end equipment including Robotic PnP from Pucks, Bottle labeling, Case erecting, Case sealing with labeling, and Vision inspection.
- Bottles are loaded manually to a custom Puck with an RFID Tag for Tracking
- Option to descramble random bottles and auto-load
- Vision check station to verify the correct bottle is in the puck (poke-yoke)
- Intralox tight transfer curve to cut down the width of the system
- Check weigher to tare weigh the bottles and pucks before filling
- Custom Non-Metal Filler with 12 filling heads.
- Weigh station for filled bottles to check accuracy.
- Capper Station that can accommodate 10 different styles of Caps.
- Induction Cap Sealer
- Intralox tight transfer curve with reject offshoot.
- Robotic bottle unload station
- Bottle Labeler with Vision Inspection that can accommodate side and front labeling
- Case Erector / Sealer for 10 different box sizes
- Case Label with Vision Inspection
The High Volume Filling Line with Non-Metal Filler was designed, built, and commissioned on time at the client’s facility resulting in another happy PMD client!